"Mendocino" Top 5 Page for this destination Mendocino by blueskyjohn
Mendocino Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 167 photos
Another stop on our 2 week road trip was Mendocino. W only allowed for one night here. It was a bit out of our way and the furthest north we would go but we wanted to experience this Bed and Breakfast we heard about. The town is very unique. Many of the houses have these old wooden water towers on their property. It almost had a New England type of vibe. Worth another visit at some point.
Luckily, this did not happen to us but we were in Montgomery Woods State Reserve eating lunch at a picnic table at the... more travel advice
This is a small place we stopped in for some ice cream and they were open late (for the area). They advertise... more travel advice
blueskyjohn's Related Pages
Mendocino Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Northern California Explorer"
- "Relax on California’s Northern Coast"
- "Not the sunny California you've heard about."
- "A Village The Way It Was"
- "Mendocino-A little bit of Maine on the West Coast"
- "MENDOCINO or CABOT COVE??"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mendocino
- Hotels in Mendocino
- Transportation in Mendocino
- Nightlife in Mendocino
- Restaurants in Mendocino
- Shopping in Mendocino
- Warnings and Dangers in Mendocino
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mendocino
- 6 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Mendocino?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mendocino
Photos in MendocinoSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 72 reviews, 297 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 53 reviews, 252 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 48 reviews, 224 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moab Intro, 50 reviews, 181 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 40 reviews, 187 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 50 reviews, 170 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 39 reviews, 162 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruines d' Angkor Intro, 34 reviews, 165 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 30 reviews, 123 photos
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 28 reviews, 120 photos