"Small, quiet, perfect!" Top 5 Page for this destination Half Moon Bay by blueskyjohn
Half Moon Bay Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 82 photos
During our drive up route one we opted to stay overnight in Half Moon Bay as opposed to continuing on and staying in San Fransisco. It is close enough to drive in to S.F. for dinner and be back to Half Moon Bay for some peace and quiet. There is not much night life but we are glad we spent the night.
When we entered the lobby it appeared to be very nice. We were able to check in a little early. The front desk staff... more travel advice
Early in the morning we took a stroll before breakfast. It was quiet and no stores were open yet. We notice some great... more travel advice
blueskyjohn's Related Pages
Half Moon Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Half Moon Bay"
- "Small, quiet, perfect!"
- "Main Street charm right outside of San Francisco"
- "City of Half Moon Bay"
- "FreeCloud's new Half Moon Bay Page"
- "Coastal California"
- "Half Moon Bay: A Scenic Getaway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Half Moon Bay
- Hotels in Half Moon Bay
- Restaurants in Half Moon Bay
- Warnings and Dangers in Half Moon Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Half Moon Bay
- 6 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (92)
Have you been to Half Moon Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Half Moon Bay
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 72 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Death Valley National Park Intro, 53 reviews, 252 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 48 reviews, 224 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moab Intro, 50 reviews, 181 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 40 reviews, 187 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 50 reviews, 170 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 39 reviews, 162 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruines d' Angkor Intro, 34 reviews, 165 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norfolk Intro, 30 reviews, 142 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 30 reviews, 123 photos