"Great place for the weekend" Top 5 Page for this destination Cambria by blueskyjohn

Cambria Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 203 photos

A perfect two day stay

My first time in Cambria was during a two week road trip in California. We really didn't do much research, only on places to stay as we were driving up the coast. Cambria is a must stop with this type of trip. Some wonderful shopping, restaurants and activities in Cambria or short drives away make Cambria a repeat visit for me.

One of my favorite things about Cambria is the beach area. Walking the beach or the boardwalk overview. Searching for wildlife in the tidal pools or moonstones on the beach. And finally to finish the day, watching the sunset. It's all great.

• Pros:great beach, great food, great times
  • Cons:could be difficult getting reservations at best restaurants
  • In a nutshell:Great for a weekend get away!
  • Last visit to Cambria: Jul 2012
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2016

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2015 at 10:28 AM

Another lovely little page about your adventures in California. 6 things to do and 5 restaurant tips give me a good idea of your kind of holiday here. *winkygrin*

• blueskyjohn's Profile Photo
      Jul 28, 2015 at 8:14 AM

A good restaurant is as important to me as activities to explore. Thanks for visiting! Cambria is a great place I'd like to return to some day.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2015 at 10:54 AM

Looks great! I once lived in California for a few years, but never got to this part of the coast.

• lmkluque's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2015 at 12:35 PM

Someone suggested Cambria as a stop between SF & LA, so I came to see what you had to say. Thanks for the tour John!

• wabat's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2013 at 11:41 PM

John, Looks like a great place for a stopover - enjoyed your reviews.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Enjoyed this page!

blueskyjohn

“"The mountains are calling and I must go."”

Badges & Stats in Cambria

Have you been to Cambria?

Latest Activity in Cambria