"Great small town atmosphere" Top 5 Page for this destination Tempe by blueskyjohn
Tempe Travel Guide: 96 reviews and 216 photos
One of my favorite towns. Tempe is a suburb of Phoenix, just to the south. Two main things Tempe is known for, Mill Avenue and Arizona State University.
More to come soon!
Ncounter prides itself on fresh made food daily. Its a corner restaurant with large windows that give a very open... more travel advice
This is a nice bar restaurant just off of Mill Avenue. They have outdoor seating as well. The wait staff were very... more travel advice
blueskyjohn's Related Pages
Tempe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tempe - High Class University Town"
- "A few days in Tempe"
- "Jumping Around Tempe!"
- "Great small town atmosphere"
- "My Feelings Toward This Town are Pretty Split"
- "The University Town"
- "Basaic Tempe Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tempe
- Hotels in Tempe
- Transportation in Tempe
- Nightlife in Tempe
- Restaurants in Tempe
- Shopping in Tempe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tempe
- 7 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (128)
Have you been to Tempe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tempe
Photos in TempeSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 96 reviews, 416 photos
- Beijing Intro, 72 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Death Valley National Park Intro, 53 reviews, 252 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 48 reviews, 224 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moab Intro, 50 reviews, 181 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 40 reviews, 187 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 50 reviews, 170 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruines d' Angkor Intro, 36 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norfolk Intro, 30 reviews, 142 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 21 reviews, 143 photos, 5 travelogues