"Beautiful Sibu Island" Pulau Sibu by blueskyjohn
Pulau Sibu Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 48 photos
Sibu Island was amazing. We went just at the end of the rainy season. It is a very small island with only one resort and we were the only ones there. We stayed for three days relaxing. I kayaked to a near by island which was even smaller and completely deserted.
The photo is Sibu Island from the small island I kayaked to.
The island on the left is the island I kayaked out to. I wanted to circumnavigate both islands in the photo but it was so relaxing on the first island, I just wanted to stay.
- Pros:remote, quiet, relaxing or adventurous, take your pick.
- Cons:Long, smelly boat ride to get there.
blueskyjohn's Related Pages
Pulau Sibu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Quiet Weekend in the Tropics"
- "Sibu Island - My Worst Holidays Ever!"
- "Rest & Relax @ Sibu"
- "SIBU ISLAND RESORT"
- "Beautiful Sibu Island"
- "Pulau Sibu - Johor - Malaysia - 3 Days 2 Nights"
- "Pulau Sibu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Sibu
- Hotels in Pulau Sibu
- Transportation in Pulau Sibu
- Nightlife in Pulau Sibu
- Restaurants in Pulau Sibu
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Sibu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Sibu
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (286)
Have you been to Pulau Sibu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Sibu
Photos in Pulau SibuSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 171 reviews, 755 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangkok Intro, 101 reviews, 439 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Philadelphia Intro, 68 reviews, 312 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Death Valley National Park Intro, 55 reviews, 262 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 48 reviews, 224 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moab Intro, 50 reviews, 181 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiang Mai Intro, 40 reviews, 187 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 50 reviews, 170 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruines d' Angkor Intro, 36 reviews, 184 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sámara Intro, 40 reviews, 175 photos