"Hermanus" Top 5 Page for this destination Hermanus by jonah1
Hermanus Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 135 photos
Hermanus is a beautiful little town approximitely an hours drive East from Cape Town. While there are certainly many beautiful villages and towns all along the coast, Hermanus is one of the more frequented ones on this route. I personally have always loved this place - the scenery (both mountain and ocean) is simply spectacular and always leaves you with the feeling that you'd rather never leave again. Hermanus in particular is alo well known for Whale watching. It is not completely out of the ordinary to see them from the shore but there is also boat tours available for closer inspection. If you need a day or two to take a break Hermanus is a MUST!
Grotto Beach is one of many beaches along the shores of Hermanus. Grotto is different to most though due to its physical... more travel advice
This area in particular is incredibly beautiful and offers amazing views in any direction. It is worth it to take a lazy... more travel advice
jonah1's Related Pages
Hermanus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The most amazing coastal town in the Cape"
- "Hermanus and surrounding areas"
- "Great Place to See Whales"
- "Land Based Whale Watching Paradise."
- "Hermanus Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hermanus
- Hotels in Hermanus
- Restaurants in Hermanus
- Shopping in Hermanus
- Warnings and Dangers in Hermanus
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Hermanus
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Hermanus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hermanus
Photos in HermanusSee All Photos (9)
Top 5 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greater Manchester Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hermanus Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Province of the Western Cape Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos