"Savannah - our home for this year" Savannah by ChicagoHeidi
Savannah Travel Guide: 893 reviews and 1,747 photos
Just a quaint little theatre!
We went on a historical/ghost tour of the city, starting out at the Colonial Park Cemetery, located at the corner of Abercorn & Oglethorpe Streets. It took about 90 minutes and was about a mile long walk. A definite MUST for your list of things to do in Savannah -- pick from 10-20 ghost tours and enjoy!
- Pros:So much history, good food, & fun!
- Cons:The weather is awful - in the 90s in early May; wear good walking shoes! Most streets & sidewalks in historical district are made of jumbled up bricks!
- In a nutshell:Great little escape!
Another park, I know. I'm a sucker for gorgeous old houses, the beautiful oak trees with Spanish Moss dripping from... more travel advice
Fun little bar. They have karaoke 7 days a week and 22 flatscreen TVs with sports on. Lots of young enlisted soldiers... more travel advice
ChicagoHeidi's Related Pages
Savannah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sultry, Mysterious Savannah"
- "An Exotic, Steamy Woman Heats Up Georgia!"
- "savannah, georgia"
- "SAVANNAH SCENE"
- "Don't Miss Savannah"
- "The one hundred garden city"
- "Charming Savannah"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Savannah
- Hotels in Savannah
- Transportation in Savannah
- Nightlife in Savannah
- Restaurants in Savannah
- Shopping in Savannah
- Warnings and Dangers in Savannah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Savannah
- 8 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Savannah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Savannah
Photos in SavannahSee All Photos (20)
Top 5 Pages
- Savannah Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Chicago Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tybee Island Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Orlando Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Iraq Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
No friends yet.