"Penang, Malaysia" ftym's Profile

My Hometown

Georgetown is where the place I grew up. A lot of good food here where you can find it anywhere at anytime. Penang is also called FOOD HEAVEN. If you are coming to Penang, feel free to email me to find out more about place.

PENANG HILL

This place you will need at least half a day. Would be good if you go up at noon and spend the evening there. There are a few eating place at Penang Hill, if you like you can even rent a bungalow or a room at the hill to enjoy the night breezing walk. Take the tramp to go up the hill but avoid to come during holidays as it would be crowded.

• Intro Updated Oct 7, 2008

• Oct 22, 2008 at 2:49 AM

you mentioned one can find all local hawker food at "New World Park". where exactly is the place?

• debtravers's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2007 at 6:32 AM

Hi Fern, email me your home address and I'll happily send you a fridge magnet from Devon :)) I usually buy one when we go away too!

• joysweet's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2007 at 2:01 AM

hi, fern! send me your address, will try to post a magnet for you :)

• Aug 18, 2007 at 8:53 AM

Mabuhay! I would love to be friend with you. I want to meet VT members in Malaysia. I'm coming in your country on August 27, 2007.

• ytk's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2007 at 2:46 AM

jus dropby to say hi to a penang gal. nice seeing you helping our guests. cheerz & keep up the hospitality

• samput23's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2007 at 11:27 PM

juz hello from an island guy to an island gal. have a great day

• Vulindlela's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2007 at 2:30 PM

Happy Birthday to you!

• kenari's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2007 at 6:34 AM

happy birthday fern!!!lama tak pekena nasi kandaq and pasemboq~~~

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2007 at 1:17 AM

Greetings from Montreal, I'd like to wish you many blessings on your special day and always, ♫♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY♫♫ CHEERS!... Donna :)

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2007 at 11:10 PM

hapy birthday to you and get free and happy in your days of 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
ftym's Profile Photo

ftym

“Be happy to share always......”

Ranked Member