"A Great Place For a Relaxing Family Vacation" Englewood by ctorres1979
Englewood Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 49 photos
We just returned from a too short vacation at Englewood Florida. My parents have a condo thats just a five minute walk from the beautiful calm beach. Here's a pic of what we miss everytime we leave Englewood.
In case you're wondering where it is.. Southwest coast of Florida about and hour and fifteen minute drive from Tampa International Airport
- Pros:Beautiful Beaches, landscape, dolphin sightings
- Cons:no nightlife, restaurants close early
- In a nutshell:Perfect for a weekend of relaxation
So on the most recent trip to englewood (just returned jan 8th).. my husband and father found out that fishing isn't as... more travel advice
My husband and dad went fishing when we rented the pontoon boat. Neither of them really knew much about fishing but they... more travel advice
ctorres1979's Related Pages
Englewood Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Englewood, Gem of the Gulf Coast"
- "A Great Place For a Relaxing Family Vacation"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Englewood
- Hotels in Englewood
- Nightlife in Englewood
- Restaurants in Englewood
- Shopping in Englewood
- Warnings and Dangers in Englewood
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Englewood
- 7 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Englewood?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Englewood
Photos in EnglewoodSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 6 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Mykonos Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Englewood Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- South Africa Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Chile Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Miami Beach Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.