"Westport, NZ" Westport by ahouse2003
Westport Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 50 photos
Our first stop in Westport was to Cape Foulwind. Although there was not much to do, the scenery was beautiful.
You can park in the main parking lot and walk to the most interesting monuments of Cape Foulwind. There was a steep walking trail that took you to an old lighthouse. There were great views of the sea from atop this hill.
ahouse2003's Related Pages
Westport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WESTPORT & SURROUNDS"
- "Wesport - start of Lewis and Arthur's Passes"
- "The port that was: Westpost NZ"
- "Westport, NZ"
- "Westport on the West Coast of the South Island"
- "Westport, West Coast of South Island, New Zealand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Westport
- Hotels in Westport
- Transportation in Westport
- Nightlife in Westport
- Restaurants in Westport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Westport
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Westport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Westport
Top 10 Pages
- Poás 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Nashville 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Tahiti Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dry Tortugas National Park Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Mungo National Park Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Grand Cayman Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Apollo Bay Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Xunantunich Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sarapiquí Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- San José Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Westport hotel reviews
- Buller Bridge Motel Westport
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 26, 2013