"Arts and Crafts" Sarchí by ahouse2003
Sarchí Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 27 photos
Sarchi is just a few miles outside of San Jose. It is safely reached by car. If you are interested in local arts and crafts, Sarchi is the place to go. There are many shops to chose from, and each one carries decorative oxcarts, pre-Columbian art and other indigenous crafts. Most shops are within walking distance of each other, so you could go by taxi or bus and be dropped off for a few hours of shopping.
ahouse2003's Related Pages
Sarchí Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Arts and Crafts"
- "Costa Rican craft center"
- "Colorful Sarchi"
- "Souvenir VIllage"
- "Sarchí - Where to go for shopping"
- "Extraordinary Craftsmanship"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sarchí
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Sarchí?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sarchí
Top 10 Pages
- Poás 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Nashville 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Tahiti Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dry Tortugas National Park Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Mungo National Park Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Grand Cayman Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Apollo Bay Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Xunantunich Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sarapiquí Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- San José Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos