"Yep, I live here!" Top 5 Page for this destination Bremerton by bfiesta
Bremerton Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 155 photos
Bremerton - William Bremer, a foward-looking German immigrant, realized the economic potential of founding a town so close to the naval station and platted the town of Bremerton in 1891. It was later incorporated in 1901. Through Bremer's promotional efforts, businesses and families were encouraged to locate in Bremerton and provide the goods, services and manpower required to operate the naval shipyard.
Kitsap County - Kitsap was a war chief and medicine man under Chief Seattle (see Sealth). The name means "brave."
We are so lucky to live in East Bremerton (Manette). We have been here for five years now. We love it!
- Pros:Small town, relatively close to Seattle, up-and-coming city
- Cons:Small town, too far from Seattle, up-and-coming city
- In a nutshell:Water, water everywhere!
Most beaches in the area are rocky. Very few have sand. Some beaches contain shellfish, oysters, etc. Oysters release an... more travel advice
Seabeck is cute. Go to Big Beef Creek at low tide and you will usually see bald eagles working the beach for food. Buy a... more travel advice
bfiesta's Related Pages
Bremerton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ignore what Everyone Says: It's a Nice Place"
- "Great place to visit--better place to live!"
- "Just across the Sound"
- "Yep, I live here!"
- "garyb2's new Bremerton Page"
- "Welcome to Bremerton, WA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bremerton
- Hotels in Bremerton
- Transportation in Bremerton
- Nightlife in Bremerton
- Restaurants in Bremerton
- Shopping in Bremerton
- Warnings and Dangers in Bremerton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bremerton
- 29 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bremerton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bremerton
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bremerton Intro, 29 reviews, 9 photos
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.