robbye77's profile photo

robbye77

Roberto Online Now
If you think today is the last one for the world, no worries! In Australia is already tomorrow..
robbye77 hasn't written a profile introduction yet. Leave a comment or send a message to encourage robbye77 to start one now!
Send a Message

Sienlu Mar 7, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Tanti Auguri Roberto

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Mar 7, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Happy Birthday, best wishes on your special day:)

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Mar 7, 2014 at 2:22 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

nyinitaly Feb 6, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'from Pisa to Portovenere'. I appreciate your advice.

• robbye77's Profile Photo
    robbye77 Feb 6, 2014 at 10:18 AM

My pleasure!

• nyinitaly Feb 6, 2014 at 10:27 AM

so .... you've been to Portovenere? Would you say it has a similar feel to the Amalfi Coast? I have 11 days in Italy. It's been so torturous to try to narrow down my areas of visit. But I'm thinking of flying into Pisa, head to Portovenere for 2 days, train to Rome and spend 3 days, train to Amalfi Coast and spend 3 days or so there, another place called Positano (that came recommended) in the area, then leave back home from Naples.

What do you think?

If Portovenere is similar to Amalfi, then I was thinking of skipping it and fly into Rome , do amalfi, and maybe Sicily, and fly home from there.

Arrghhh!!! I don't know what to do!

I love to experience culture, great food, history (but not too into museums), I want a little relaxation in there too.

Have you been all over Italy?

virtue62's Profile Photo
virtue62 Dec 31, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Portovenere '. You've been a huge help.

XindyYoona's Profile Photo
XindyYoona Nov 13, 2013 at 3:02 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Is there any night market?'. I appreciate your advice.

schalek May 25, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Elba Island'. I appreciate your advice.

meenajoshi111's Profile Photo
meenajoshi111 Mar 7, 2013 at 3:53 AM

happy birthday

Agraichen's Profile Photo
Agraichen Feb 13, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Great photography. I love the technique used, speed of slide show and sound used. Enjoy your trip to Big Sur and Monterey.

• robbye77's Profile Photo
    robbye77 Feb 16, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Thank you very much! Nice to know you like it! :-)

SONG's Profile Photo
SONG Jan 26, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Trekki is right. You have a fabulous external website with photos. Thanks for the English translation. :-) Kathy