"Kastro Killini" Kyllini by oriettaIT
Kyllini Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 19 photos
During our tour of the Peloponese in 2011 we decided to stop in this area the last two days before head back to Patras to catch out ferry back to Italy.
After some research we ended up near Kastro Killini and found it pleasant, with good beaches and excellent restaurants in the old village of Kastro. There is a old castle overlooking the village, from it the name.
We also found out there are a popular thermal SPA for mud treatments.
Most of the people just drive by this promontory as from the port depart the ferries to Cefalonia and other islands, we think it deserve more attention as it has been a nice surprise to us
This big restaurant attracted us for lunch because of the large wooden porch with a lot of shade during a very hot... more travel advice
oriettaIT's Related Pages
Kyllini Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kastro Killini"
- "VT's First Kyllini Page"
- "Kyllini - small town, but great history"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kyllini
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Kyllini?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kyllini
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 49 reviews, 114 photos, 6 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 86 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos Island Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 27 reviews, 62 photos
- Palermo Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mantova Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos
- Trieste Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Argolida Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos