"A small village in a peninsula" Maria Wörth by oriettaIT
Maria Wörth Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 31 photos
Maria Worth is really small, but this does not make it less fascinating.
There are some small streets to walk around and some monuments to visit like the tiny white church by the cemetary.
The cemetery is interesting itself as there are several old graves with ironworks and it is all green and full of flowers.
It seems like they have music festivals during the summer.
oriettaIT's Related Pages
Maria Wörth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PICTURESQUE MARIA WORTH"
- "A small village in a peninsula"
- "On the Shadow Side."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Maria Wörth
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Maria Wörth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maria Wörth
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 49 reviews, 112 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos Island Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 21 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 27 reviews, 62 photos
- Palermo Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mantova Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trieste Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Argolida Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos