"A small country with a little bit of everything" Slovenia by oriettaIT
Slovenia Travel Guide: 8,024 reviews and 20,960 photos
For our 2009 vacation we decided to visit Slovenia. With my small car we drove for 1400 km. We spent the first two days in Austria, to see Worthersee, than we moved to Slovenia where our itinerary have been
Ormoz Jeruzalem and Kog in the vinery area East of Slovenia
Bohinj lake in the Triglav National Park
The trip have been really fantastic, we met some Vt friends ans many other people that made our travel even better.
oriettaIT's Related Pages
Slovenia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On the Sunny Side of The Alps"
- "Slovenija, lepa dezela (beautiful country)"
- "Small country of numerous wonders"
- "The Julian Alps"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Slovenia
- Hotels in Slovenia
- Transportation in Slovenia
- Nightlife in Slovenia
- Restaurants in Slovenia
- Shopping in Slovenia
- Warnings and Dangers in Slovenia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Slovenia
- 37 Reviews
- 108 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Slovenia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Slovenia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 49 reviews, 114 photos, 6 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 86 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos Island Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 27 reviews, 62 photos
- Palermo Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mantova Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos
- Trieste Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Argolida Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos