"Asolo" Top 5 Page for this destination Asolo by oriettaIT
Asolo Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 64 photos
Asolo is one of the nicer village of Treviso's province. It is very close to the mountains, the Prealpi Venete and it is on top of a hills so, when the air is very clear you have a wonderful view of the country looking south and of the mountain in the opposite directions.
The village have been populated since very ancient time and have some medieval building like the castle on the hills behind the center.
It is a nice place to spend a Sunday, looking around and enjoying good food and wine.
- Pros:Great views, delicious food and history
- Cons:Parking is hard and expensive
Asolo have several local traditional cake, you can taste them in town, just look around and you will find differen... more travel advice
oriettaIT's Related Pages
Asolo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Hidden Jewel Near Venice"
- "Asolo, A quick GET AWAY from city life"
- "Town of solitude"
- "Asolo:the love of D'Annunzio and Eleonora Duse"
- "if you are escaping from Venice..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Asolo
- Hotels in Asolo
- Transportation in Asolo
- Restaurants in Asolo
- Shopping in Asolo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Asolo
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Asolo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Asolo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 49 reviews, 112 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos Island Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 21 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 27 reviews, 62 photos
- Palermo Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mantova Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trieste Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Argolida Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos