"Borgo a Mozzano" Borgo a Mozzano by oriettaIT
Borgo a Mozzano Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 17 photos
This bridge is the main reason why everybody stop at Borgo a Mozzano.
It was built during Medieval time and it was part of the via Francigena that in the early time was used by the pilgrims going from the North to Rome.
oriettaIT's Related Pages
Borgo a Mozzano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Grotta del Vento and Borgo a Mozzano"
- "Borgo Has Bridged the Gap"
- "Borgo a Mozzano"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Borgo a Mozzano
- Transportation in Borgo a Mozzano
- Warnings and Dangers in Borgo a Mozzano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Borgo a Mozzano
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Borgo a Mozzano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Borgo a Mozzano
Photos in Borgo a MozzanoSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 49 reviews, 114 photos, 6 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 86 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos Island Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 27 reviews, 62 photos
- Palermo Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mantova Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos
- Trieste Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Argolida Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos