"The colorful island" Burano by oriettaIT
Burano Travel Guide: 203 reviews and 688 photos
Burano was famous in the past for the wonderful laces it's women were able to make. Nowadays you can still find several shop offering those precious hand made little treasure, but what you will remember after your visit will be all the bright shiny color the houses have.
Every single house is painted with a different color and looks like every owner take proud on making his house more colorful and bright then his neighbour's one.
In the center of the island there is the San Martino church. It has one of the most leaning bell tower i have ever... more travel advice
From the train station you have to take the vaporetto (sort of bus boat) number 41 or 42 or 52 to Fondamenta Nuove stop.... more travel advice
oriettaIT's Related Pages
Burano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Burano – colour your soul"
- "Burano - land of thousands colours"
- "United Colours of ....Burano!"
- "Burano - Colourful Little Island of the Lagoon"
- "Colourful Burano"
- "Bold, Beautiful, But Buggy, Burano"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Burano
- Transportation in Burano
- Nightlife in Burano
- Restaurants in Burano
- Shopping in Burano
- Warnings and Dangers in Burano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Burano
- 4 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Burano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Burano
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 49 reviews, 112 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos Island Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 21 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 27 reviews, 62 photos
- Palermo Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mantova Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trieste Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Argolida Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos