Mantova Hotel Tips by oriettaIT Top 5 Page for this destination

Mantova Hotels: 514 reviews and 7 photos

Residence yard - Mantova

Residence yard

Hotel Residence In Centro: Good located residence

I booked this hotel thanks to a special offer I received from Ryanair newsletter, 47.5 Euros for a studio with kitchen for two people. They wrote back 10 minutes after my online booking confirming directly the reservation and giving me all the infos and maps to reach them. I liked this.
The direction they gave us to walk there from the train station were precise, we found them right away. It has a nice court and the room al all around it. We were given a huge room with a kitchen a big bad and a recently renovated bathroom. It has two big windows and the heater warked fine. There is also air-conditioning for the summer.
The kitchen was fully equipped and served us good for a hot tea but it would have been perfect also to prepare a full meal. There was a refrigerator, an electrict stove and a microwave.
The bed was firm even if a little low.
They also rent for the week or for the month.

Unique Qualities: The position is really good, kind of half way between the historical center and Palazzo Te area.
The staff was really friendly and helpful and gave us good directions and advices. They also gave us a coupon for a treat in a nearby restaurant called Trattoria Unicorno, more on this in the restaurants review

Address: Via Viani 26, 46100 Mantova

Comparison: less expensive than average

Phone: +39 0376 220477

Price: US$20-40

Theme: Pension/Guesthouse

Website: http://www.residenceincentro.com/

• Updated Nov 20, 2011

oriettaIT

“Leave nothing on the beach except footprints”

Badges & Stats in Mantova

Have you been to Mantova?

Latest Activity in Mantova

Visiting Mantova?
Read real reviews about Mantova Hotels!