"Mantova" Top 5 Page for this destination Mantova by oriettaIT
Mantova Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 312 photos
We were in Mantova for two days at the end of October. The weather did not do it justice as it was foggy and hazy, but still, we loved it.
It is a small town, very very walkable, we never felt like we should find a bus. The amount of time we spent there was perfect, we could have done maybe one more day to visit Palazzo Te inside or go see the exhibit in there.
The three lakes that surround the city make it look so different, like it is a peninsula and the parks that surround it is so nice and peaceful.
- In a nutshell:Small, lovely, filled of art and romantic place and great food
We were lounging for a warm cappuccino before starting our visit to Palazzo Ducale and we stopped in this nice cafe. We... more travel advice
The mail boxes outside the main Post office in Piazza Martiri di Belfiore captured my attention. They are the old kind,... more travel advice
oriettaIT's Related Pages
Mantova Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "City Full Of Art, Churches, Palazzos, and Lakes"
- "Mantova: a little lost paradise"
- "Surrounded with three lakes"
- "Mantova and Mantegna"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mantova
- Hotels in Mantova
- Transportation in Mantova
- Nightlife in Mantova
- Restaurants in Mantova
- Shopping in Mantova
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mantova
- 18 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Mantova?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mantova
Photos in MantovaSee All Photos (64)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 49 reviews, 114 photos, 6 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 86 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos Island Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 27 reviews, 62 photos
- Palermo Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mantova Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos
- Trieste Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Argolida Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos