"Monselice" Monselice by oriettaIT
Monselice Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 60 photos
Monselice have been builded around a hill that look as a rock cone, the cave in it have been used to extract lots of the stone that cobbles Venice street.
The castle is an interesting museum. It can be visited every day from Tuesday to sunday with the following timetable... more travel advice
While walking up the trail you will find Villa Nani Mocenico (16th century). This villa is surrounded by a wall ornated... more travel advice
oriettaIT's Related Pages
Monselice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monselice, Just out of Padova"
- "An interesting small town"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Monselice
- 10 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Monselice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monselice
Photos in MonseliceSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 49 reviews, 112 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos Island Intro, 30 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 21 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 27 reviews, 62 photos
- Palermo Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mantova Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Trieste Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Argolida Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos