"Kristianstad" Kristianstad by tmk77
Kristianstad Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 31 photos
Kristianstad is located in the south-east parts of Sweden and the towns danish history makes it an interesting place to visit. Kristianstad is sometimes referad as "little Paris" because of it´s Paris style boulevards and architecture.
During summer (which is also the best time to make a visit) and autumn there are several music festivals such as "Kristianstadsdagarna" and "The Kristianstad Jazz Festival".
More information about Kristianstad can be found at
During the summer the big square is full of activity. You can listen to live music for free or get a beer and some food from one of the many restaurants.
The old theatre is located in the middle of the city park, known as "Tivoliparken". The park area is a great place for same relaxation or a picnic. Bring some food and drinks and have a great day! Next to the park you find river Helge that runs through Kristianstad. During the summer you can go on canal boat tours on river Helge.
- Pros:shopping, prices, public transportation quite good
- Cons:limited nightlife (pubs/discos close at 2 o´clock at night)
- In a nutshell:Small city with big shopping possibilities
Balsby is a small village, located a few kilometres north of Kristianstad. In Balsby you can bathe in lake Råbelöv.... more travel advice
A good thing to do during the summer if it´s bad weather is to go to the cinema komplex, "Bio Kosmorama". All non... more travel advice
tmk77's Related Pages
Kristianstad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Former Denmark... :-)"
- "A lively commercial town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kristianstad
- Transportation in Kristianstad
- Restaurants in Kristianstad
- Warnings and Dangers in Kristianstad
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kristianstad
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kristianstad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kristianstad
Photos in KristianstadSee All Photos (8)
Top 5 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Kristianstad Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Halmstad Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Skottorp Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Plovdiv Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.