"WELCOME TO MY PAGE" pangtidor's Profile

WHAT A BLESSED LIFE WE HAVE

Helloooooo...... Hi.... Selamat datang.. CIAO.... Ahlan wasahlan.. Ola.. Bonjour.. Mabuhay.. Welcome to my homepage !!! This is the place I share all our thoughts and passion of my life : TRAVEL and our blessings as well.

--------------------------------------------------********************OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO********************--------------------------------------------------

MY JOY-VTlicious !

I became a VT member from seeing the travel tip of a VT member on the place I wanted to visit before. (Thanks ChuckG !! ).Used to travel alone before, but not anymore. It is my greatest joy for now when somebody use my tips for their travel plans. Getting a higher rank every Monday will be a joy too. :-))
Getting others to be a new VT member will be my happiness, especially when they experience the same thing as I do here with my wonderful VT friends. I`ve copied an email of alisonraynor , the last email I have received right before I made this new homepage... It made my day VTlicious , like other emails I have received.

Hi Pangtidor-
Firstly I must thankyou for your Manado site! Before travellling to your home
town, I had no idea what to expect, but thanks to your tips, I was able to get
an idea of what to expect and make some plans..............

Thankyou for all your advise- (which I took) and because of your tips we had a
very special holiday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************ooooooooooooooo***************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENTS FROM YOU

Everybody is welcomed here, no matter who you are. Any comments from you will be greatly appreciated. Bad, irritating, good, funny, anything you want to tell!!Critics are welcomed too so I can make better tips for others. If you dont like to, no problem at all and I am thankful enough for dropping by my homepage. I like to give all the real tips I have experienced. Don`t put my warning and danger tips as your general view of one specific place. Some may be surprised or offended but other people have the right to know the worst they will face later too. I am still building my travelpage one by one so be patient for the complete ones. Some may still be empty as I do work and I have to find the pictures from 3-4 years ago. I may keep some empty for the newer tips from my near future vacation plans. You may email me to ask for any information to the place I have traveled. THE FLIRTING, ADVERTISING, VIOLENCE, AND RUDE EMAILS WILL NOT BE RESPONDED. 'ON VACATION' sign will delay my response too. For the meantime, enjoy my available travelpages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONE SMALL NOTE PLEASE

MOST OF THE PICTURES ARE TAKEN BY ME, SOME BY MY FRIENDS/RELATIVES FOR FAMILY/PRIVATE COLLECTIONS (WILL BE MENTIONED SO) AND FEW WERE SCANNED FROM THEIR OFFICIAL ENTRANCE TICKETS BECAUSE OF THE DIFFICULTY FOR TAKING THE PICTURES (PROHIBITED). PLEASE DO NOT COPY ANY PICTURES FROM MY PAGES, ESPECIALLY FROM MY FAMILY/PERSONAL ALBUMS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

• Intro Updated May 13, 2008

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

pangtidor

“BUSY WEEKS - WHAT A BLESSED LIFE WE HAVE..:-)”

Real Name