"Authentic Sardinia" Calasetta by BurgerQueen
Calasetta Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 76 photos
Calasetta is located on the Northern part of San Teodoro island, which is connected to Sardinia mainland by means of a bridge dating back to Roman times (of course, it has been continuously renovated!). Thanks to its "isolation", this area has been protected by mass toursim (similarly to most southern Sardinia regions).
Calasetta was the last :( stop of our late summer Sardinian trip, and I think we couldn't make a better choice: while the North of Sardinia was still in high season, only a few tourists were still enjoying in the South and we had the chance to share this wonderful spot with local people. Shops were closed at night, only non-touristic restaurants were still open, people singing in the main square and children running in the streets, lovely beaches, crystal waters..
- Pros:Atmosphere, beaches, sea
I definitely suggest taking a stroll in Calasetta. Beside the city main square, a lot of nice streets will make the... more travel advice
We arrived to Agriturismo Agrifoglio because it was suggested by a friend of us living in the area, and I must admit... more travel advice
BurgerQueen's Related Pages
Calasetta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Calasetta, Sardegna"
- "Authentic Sardinia"
- "a taste of sardegna..."
- "Che paradiso! Per pochi..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Calasetta
- Hotels in Calasetta
- Transportation in Calasetta
- Restaurants in Calasetta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Calasetta
- 7 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Calasetta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Calasetta
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Formentera Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Naxos Island Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos
- Montpellier Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Rotorua Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- Nice Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Prague Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos
- Wellington Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Calasetta Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos