"Sardinia's bet on tourism" San Teodoro by BurgerQueen
San Teodoro Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 15 photos
San Teodoro is located in the northeast coast of Sardinia and it is highly sponsored by the Sardinia Tourist Office.
Most of the buildings have been freshly renovated or recently built from scratch but without respecting the typical Sardinian style. I got the impression of being in a holiday village. Of course restaurants, pubs and clubs are now populating the area and if you are looking for amusements this is the right place to be.
My friends and I were a little bit disappointed about the way beaches are preserved... ehm.. in fact they are not preserved at all despite the wonderful sea.
My overall impression is not as positive as the other spots of Sardinia we visited, and above all I'm worried about the future of this area!
- Pros:Amusements, shop, sea
- Cons:Not enough preserved...
San Teodoro downtown is a very nice place for an after-dinner walk. At night the city centre becomes a pedestrian area,... more travel advice
Li Mori is an authentic agriturism! You have to book in advance so that they can organize tables and food quantities.... more travel advice
BurgerQueen's Related Pages
San Teodoro Travel Guide
- Things to Do in San Teodoro
- Hotels in San Teodoro
- Nightlife in San Teodoro
- Restaurants in San Teodoro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Teodoro
- 7 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to San Teodoro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Teodoro
Photos in San TeodoroSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Formentera Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Naxos Island Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos
- Montpellier Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Rotorua Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- Nice Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Prague Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos
- Wellington Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Calasetta Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos