"Insignificant location in a nice area" San Vincenzo by BurgerQueen
San Vincenzo Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 22 photos
We decided to spend our first holiday in the new family format (note: with our baby daughter Emma) in Tuscany, well-known location for family holidays. Together with a couple of friends we targeted our choice to the "Costa degli Etruschi" (Etrurian Coast) area, less expensive than the most popular Versilia, but still wonderful. We finally decided to stay in San Vincenzo because it offered the best appartment for the best price. We were very disappointed by the city, which has nothing to offer except for a nice downtown pedestrian street, that does not even face the sea. You could be in any other city far away from the sea... Beaches are small and crowded, and bordered with cement fences. We still had nice holidays because we decided to visit the area by car, but were hoping to have a different and more relaxing holiday.
I still strongly suggest the Etrurian Coast, but would look for a differen location as a headquarter.
As you probably know, Tuscany is worldwide famous because of its wonderful medieval towns. If you are staying in San... more travel advice
Schiacciata is a local type of bread cooked with oil and topped with salt. It is generally served with ham, cheese and... more travel advice
BurgerQueen's Related Pages
San Vincenzo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Insignificant location in a nice area"
- "blue sea green hills : Costa degli Etruschi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Vincenzo
- Hotels in San Vincenzo
- Restaurants in San Vincenzo
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in San Vincenzo
- 8 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to San Vincenzo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Vincenzo
Photos in San VincenzoSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Formentera Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Naxos Island Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos
- Montpellier Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Rotorua Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- Nice Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Prague Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos
- Wellington Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Calasetta Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos