"Moeraki - Incredibly round!" Moeraki by BurgerQueen
Moeraki Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 78 photos
Moeraki boulders are the only reason why people visit Moeraki.
First good news:Moeraki is on the way south to Dunedin and you don't need to plan a separate trip.
Second good news: going to Moeraki is not a waste of time. These round rocks are so different from anything you've ever seen that you'll be overwhelmed by lots of questions on why and when in an almost disquieting atmosphere, that you'll never forget the time spent there!
Moeraki boulders are approximately 20 spherical rocks located on Koekohe Beach, close to Moeraki. The beach can only be... more travel advice
BurgerQueen's Related Pages
Moeraki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Devil's Marbles"
- "Big, Round, stuck in the ground"
- "Moeraki Boulders"
- "Moeraki - Incredibly round!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Moeraki
- Hotels in Moeraki
- Transportation in Moeraki
- Nightlife in Moeraki
- Restaurants in Moeraki
- Shopping in Moeraki
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moeraki
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Moeraki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moeraki
Photos in MoerakiSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Formentera Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Naxos Island Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos
- Montpellier Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Rotorua Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- Nice Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Prague Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos
- Wellington Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Calasetta Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos