"Omarama - In the middle of nowhere" Omarama by BurgerQueen
Omarama Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 46 photos
We stopped in Omarama on the way to Oamaru from Cromwell, we needed fuel and we were quite worried since we haven't met a petrol station for a while! Being lunchtime, we decided to have a meal and to do a quick tour of the township, to buy some water. Omarama is right in the middle of nowhere, inbetween mountains and very isolated from other cities. I remember it was very hot, and I felt like standing in the desert!
We passed by Lake Waitaki on the road from Omarama to Oamaru, and we cannot help stopping because of the incredibly blue... more travel advice
BurgerQueen's Related Pages
Omarama Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "OMARAMA - PLACE OF LIGHT"
- "Omarama - In the middle of nowhere"
- "Buscot Station - The best hostel in NZ"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Omarama
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Omarama?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Omarama
Photos in OmaramaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Formentera Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Naxos Island Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos
- Montpellier Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Rotorua Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- Nice Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Prague Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos
- Wellington Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Termoli Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos