"Welcome to my World!" BurgerQueen's Profile
Thanks for stopping on my VT page :)
My name is Annalisa, but friends call me Anna, Annina, Lisa and Isa.
I was born in 1978 in Lecco, on the shore of Lake Como (Italy) and I have been living in Italy (close to Milan) for most of my life.
I started travelling with my parents when I was a little girl, and I keep on moving!
I bumped into VT a few years ago while planning a trip to Santorini (Greece), and I'm a VT addicted since then.
I'd love to spend more time keeping trace of my trips on this website, but sometimes I find it difficult to find some spare time for this activity. Moreover, English is a foreign language to me, and I may be a bit slow while writing. Anyway, don't worry: I'm trying to cactch up!!
As you probably know, being Italian means having a huge family!
Family is an institution: everybody knows at any time where you are, who's with you, what you are doing and how long you'll be doing it!
You are in constant phone contact with your loved ones, and while abroad you are supposed to buy little presents for them!
Of course, friends become part of your family and you cannot help spending time visiting them and above all cooking for them!
I guess this social structures may be a ittle bit stressing for people outside the Mediterranen area, but once you are used to be part of it, you cannot do without!
Photography has always been one of my favourite activities, but I've started practising more seriously in the last years. Everything started from a reflex camera my father bought when I was born (back in 1978!), I learnt how to use it, and then I move to a digital reflex. Of course I always carry a compact digital camera in my bag: I cannot live without!
I love taking pictures of landscapes and of my loved ones, but I'm starting to appreciate macros too.
I'm an old style photographer, I don't like digital photo editing, I only use basic software functionalities in case of emergency!
Cats are definitely my favourite pets. I love any kind of cat, from lions to tigers, but cats are definitely the most easy to manage! As far as I remember, I've always had at least one cat around me. They are just perfect for stress relief!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 304 Reviews
- 724 Photos
- 16 Countries
- 53 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Wrote a Review Autentic Italian home cuisine in Rarotonga Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Excellent cuisine and beach dinner"
- updated a Rarotonga Travel Page "Rarotonga - Tropical paradise for lazy days"
- Commented on samanthacy's profile page
- BurgerQueen and Daniela83 are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Sardegna Forum "Re: 5-6 days in Sardegna"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to my World!"
PhotosSee All Photos (724)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Formentera Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Naxos Island Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos
- Montpellier Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos
- Rotorua Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos
- Nice Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Prague Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos
- Wellington Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Calasetta Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22149 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15552 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11940 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8354 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos