"Schlögen a locallity on the Danube bank" Schlögen by Henk.Irene
Schlögen Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 10 photos
Schlögen a locallity (subburb) from the municipal Haibach an der Donau. The locallity was our destination from our first cycling day. The place is known for perhaps the most beautiful view over the Danube. It takes some effort to reach the panorame point Schlögner Blick (at least 40 minutes), but then you have a fantastic view of the Donauschlinge (Danube Loop). Another magnificent moment is from the terrace of Hotel Donauschlinge to enjoy sunset over one of the most beautiful parts of the Danube valley.
After the ride it's great on the terrace with its magnificent view over the Danube. It was for us a pleasant closing off of a beautiful and sunny bicycle day.
Schlögen was for us one night place of the bicycle ride along the Danube from Pasau to Vienna.
Link to our description of the second cycling day from Schlögen to Linz.
Today the bicycle ride through the Schlögner Schlinge to Linz (the capital of the state of Upper Austria), a journey of... more travel advice
Henk.Irene's Related Pages
Schlögen Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Schlögen
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Schlögen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schlögen
Photos in SchlögenSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- State of New South Wales Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nubeena Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Sydney Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos
- Dresden Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Vienna Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Königstein Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Port Arthur Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Richmond Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Denman Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Eaglehawk Neck Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos