"Blackheath the highest town in the Blue Mountains" Blackheath by Henk.Irene
Blackheath Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 65 photos
We arrived rather late in the town of Blackheath. It began to grow dark and raining lightly. Soon we found at a caravan park (I think Lakeview Holiday Park, I'm not sure) a place, this time not a cabin but a classic cottage. After we have installed here to the town for shopping, a drink and eat. People in the pub made us clear that Blackheath is the ideal base for visiting the Blue Mountains. Also made it clear to us that this weekend (tomorrow) the Blackheath Food & Wine Festival will take place. In any case, plenty of opportunities to visit the town tomorrow.
Henk.Irene's Related Pages
Blackheath Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Why you're here"
- "Blackheath in the Blue Mountains"
- "Blackheath the highest town in the Blue Mountains"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Blackheath
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Blackheath?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blackheath
Top 10 Pages
- State of New South Wales Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nubeena Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Sydney Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos
- Dresden Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Vienna Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Königstein Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Port Arthur Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Richmond Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Denman Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Eaglehawk Neck Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos