"Sorell - The Market" Sorell by Henk.Irene
Sorell Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Sorell, originally named Pittwater, it was renamed in 1821 after
Lieutenant-Governor Sorell. It was in the past, by the 1840s, the oldest European settlement on Tasmania's north coast.
Sorell is a cross-roads for visitors to the Tasman Peninsula.
Sorell offers visitors an array of interesting activities from fishing to exploring the museum, market, antique shops, fruit farm and vineyards.
Port Sorell is ideal for people seeking a quiet and uncomplicated holiday.
We visiting only the Sunday Market.
See for a video impression Sunday Market Sorell.
The compilation speaks for itself.
The compilation speaks for itself
Henk.Irene's Related Pages
Sorell Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sorell
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sorell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sorell
Top 10 Pages
- State of New South Wales Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nubeena Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Sydney Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos
- Dresden Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Vienna Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Königstein Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Port Arthur Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Richmond Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Denman Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Eaglehawk Neck Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos