"Wingham a old town in the Manning River Region" Wingham by Henk.Irene
Wingham Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
Wingham it is one of the oldest towns in the Manning Valley and is largely unchanged. Right along the river is a popular place for water sports, swimming and fishing. It also has a beautiful central park. We visited it because of the nearby Wingham Brush with its colony Flying Foxes.
Later it was for us the gate to the Ellenborough Falls.
For a (short) impression to see my homemade video Wingham.
In the center is a beautifully landscaped park. A nice big green field surrounded by Victorian buildings
It is and will always be a problem, a through traffic road as main street. Especially for parking and crossing.
- Pros:A pleasant town with a wonderful environment
- In a nutshell:Just a rustic Victorian town
Henk.Irene's Related Pages
Wingham Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Wingham
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Wingham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wingham
- Uploaded a Photo to "Wingham a old town in the Manning River Region"
- updated a Wingham Travel Page "Wingham a old town in the Manning River Region"
- Uploaded a Video to Wingham
- Wrote a Review Wingham Brush with its colony Flying Foxes in Wingham Things to Do
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Videos"
Photos in WinghamSee All Photos (6)
Videos in WinghamSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- State of New South Wales Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nubeena Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Sydney Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos
- Dresden Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Vienna Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Königstein Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Port Arthur Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Richmond Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Denman Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Eaglehawk Neck Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos