"GET FUZZY!!!" GetFuzzy's Profile

My home - Singapore

My country is Singapore and it is a very very small island/ city state and we are very similar to Hong Kong in size.

If there's something I want the world to know about this place, it will be "Singapore is NOT part of China!". :D

I get that sometimes and it really amuses me. Moments like this made me realise how small and insignificant we are to some parts of the world, unlike in Asia where we are better known.

My best best best friends!

These bunch of friends, whom I have know in high school, we all went to Junior College (JC) and then University together. It has been 10 years and we are still the best of friends! I always feel so lucky and blessed when I think of them! Cheers to AI Gang!!! (AI stands for Ahmad Ibrahim which is our High School's name).

The thing I love most in the whole world!

My most beloved pup, Ricky!!! I just love love love him! He is the sweetest thing in the world. Look at those puppy eyes, sad look (he's really good at that!) and long beautiful ears! He has been with our family since 6 months old and is 12-13 years old now.

My Travels

I went to Perth in Australia and Hong Kong when I was 15. OMG, that's sooooo long ago! I went to, Indonesia around Lake Toba before.

Most recent travels were Taiwan (May 2005), Tibet (July 2005) and Hanoi & Sapa in Vietnam (April 2007).

My next travel destination is Australia!!! I will be flying on 2 Aug and be back on 10 Oct, just in time to attend 2 of my friends wedding. This is my first solo backpacking trip so I am really very very excited!

~updated on 28 July 2006

• Intro Updated Jul 28, 2006

• chiabh's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2006 at 7:12 AM

hi pearlyn... welcome to vt... i know you will like it here... regards.chia

• shikokuzen's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2006 at 1:36 AM

Hello and Welcome to VT Pearlyn........you are so lucky cuz so many vters in singapore....soon you'll know everybody!!!!!!!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
GetFuzzy's Profile Photo

GetFuzzy

“My travel motto : To see, to learn, to breathe and to live”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.