"Fukuoka, gateway to Kyushu" Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka by WaRPer
Fukuoka Travel Guide: 259 reviews and 457 photos
The former "Hakata", located in The Southern Part of the country, on Kyushu Island. Much closer to Pusan, South Korea than from Tokyo.
DAY1 -- Arrive Fukuoka at 8 a.m. catch the Subway to downtown
DAY2 -- Morning: Seaside Momochi Area / Evening: Dazaifu
DAY3 -- Tenjin, Nakasu-Kawabata, Hakata
DAY4 -- Nishijin, Tenjin, Visit Kushida Shrine
DAY5 -- Kanmon Kitakyoshu, Agiyoshi-do
DAY6 -- Shopping, Shopping, Shopping!!!
DAY7 -- Early bus to Nagasaki >> Full-day Nagasaki
DAY8 -- Early JR train back to Fukuoka, Transfer to the airport
If you have a chance visiting Dazaifu, please consider coming to Kyushu National Museum, too. The architecture itself is... more travel advice
If you wanna try something a little risky, this might be what you're looking!! I found this restaurant on Hakata... more travel advice
WaRPer's Related Pages
Fukuoka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "trippingstonefree fukuoka"
- "Fukuoka, gateway to Kyushu"
- "Friendly Fukuoka"
- "Beautiful Fukuoka"
- "Japan's Little Gem"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fukuoka
- Hotels in Fukuoka
- Transportation in Fukuoka
- Nightlife in Fukuoka
- Restaurants in Fukuoka
- Shopping in Fukuoka
- Warnings and Dangers in Fukuoka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fukuoka
- 17 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Fukuoka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fukuoka
Photos in FukuokaSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 18 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 4 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 21 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atlanta Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Juan Intro, 1 review, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 38 photos, 6 travelogues
- Luang Prabang Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jaisalmer Intro, 4 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos