"A-Town, the Capitol of the South" Atlanta by WaRPer
Atlanta Travel Guide: 1,494 reviews and 2,681 photos
I consider this city my 3rd home after Bangkok and San Antonio, TX.
Aside from my school's 'Tech Junkies' reputation, there are a couple more reasons I chose to live here. First, it's a big city (not quite a 'metro' tho) with multi-cultural vibes. Second, its mild weather...and last, the lovely people who define "Southern hospitality". After all, I think Atlanta has a lot to offer; Hi-tech facilities blended with slower-pace Southern charm, good (soul) food, and affordable living expenses...what else would I ask for?
- Pros:Lots of green spaces, Warm weather, Accessible public facilities
- Cons:Summer heat, High crime rate
A public park at the heart of Midtown area. Let's have a good relaxing day strolling down the park and visiting Atlanta... more travel advice
Claimed to be the world's largest aquarium...With more than eight million gallons of fresh and marine water and more... more travel advice
WaRPer's Related Pages
Atlanta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Monuments"
- "Big city livin in the South"
- "Atlanta & Coca Cola"
- "atlanta georgia"
- "Atlanta - full of surprises"
- "Capital of the South"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Atlanta
- Hotels in Atlanta
- Transportation in Atlanta
- Nightlife in Atlanta
- Restaurants in Atlanta
- Shopping in Atlanta
- Warnings and Dangers in Atlanta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Atlanta
- 7 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Atlanta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Atlanta
Photos in AtlantaSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 18 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 4 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 21 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atlanta Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Juan Intro, 1 review, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 38 photos, 6 travelogues
- Luang Prabang Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jaisalmer Intro, 4 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos