"North Sydney's Business District" North Sydney by WaRPer
North Sydney Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 189 photos
North Sydney is so-called ‘the upper-market’ business district...and St. Leonards is one of the busiest North Shore capitals. Though it is a REAL business district, North Sydney still has a lot of other activities to offer; Exotic shops, international restaurants and cafes. I loved spending time wandering around the city and when I felt like I need a work out, I would just walk from Milsons Point across the Harbor Bridge to Town Hall on the other side.
The best way to view Circular Quay and the CBD (Central Business District) from the top. Don’t ever pay so much money on... more travel advice
WaRPer's Related Pages
North Sydney Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Metropolis of the North Shore"
- "ALMOST LIKE PARADISE NORTHWEST OF SYDNEY"
- "North Sydney's Business District"
- "THE MUNICIPALITY OF NORTH SYDNEY....NSW"
- "My Adventure to Sydney"
- "It was nice not staying in a Hotel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in North Sydney
- Hotels in North Sydney
- Transportation in North Sydney
- Nightlife in North Sydney
- Restaurants in North Sydney
- Shopping in North Sydney
- See All...
Badges & Stats in North Sydney
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to North Sydney?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in North Sydney
Photos in North SydneySee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 18 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 4 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 21 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atlanta Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Juan Intro, 1 review, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 38 photos, 6 travelogues
- Jaisalmer Intro, 4 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luang Prabang Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos