"Cusco, Cuzco, or Qusqo ??" Cusco by WaRPer
Cusco Travel Guide: 1,086 reviews and 2,366 photos
Cusco was the city I spent most of my time in during my 2009 Chile and Peru trip. I had altogether 6 full days exploring this intriguing ancient metropolis. Altitude sickness? Well...I did freak out a little bit after being threatened by my friends and fellow travelers. Especially when I was flying in directly from Lima and no time for acclimatization. After all, it wasn't very bad thought. Maybe because I used to be a tough swimmer (believe it or not!), and have a huge lung capacity!! The symptoms only showed on the first couple hours, and disappeared shortly after :D
Check out my Travel Tips and Travelogues for more details and photos ;)
- Pros:The architecture, culture, and people
- Cons:Dirt, dust and altitude sickness!
Another hidden gem, just off Plaza de Armas. Although this restaurant doesn't give you the view, but comparing its price... more travel advice
WaRPer's Related Pages
Cusco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cusco and the Sacred Valley"
- "The center of the Empire"
- "The "special" shine in Cusco"
- "Cusco - "Navel of the Earth""
- "A window on Cuzco"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cusco
- Hotels in Cusco
- Transportation in Cusco
- Nightlife in Cusco
- Restaurants in Cusco
- Shopping in Cusco
- Warnings and Dangers in Cusco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cusco
- 3 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Cusco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cusco
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 18 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 4 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 21 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atlanta Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Juan Intro, 1 review, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 38 photos, 6 travelogues
- Luang Prabang Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jaisalmer Intro, 4 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos