"Lima or Rimac" Lima by WaRPer
Lima Travel Guide: 1,187 reviews and 2,763 photos
Do NOT take Lima for granted! It definitely worth more than a day or two. People told me Lima is a bit 'dodgy', and I believed them! and that was a big mistake!!
Lima was the last stop of my Chile-Peru trip in Dec'09, before flying back to the US...and I only have 30 hours to jump around the city! What did I do then? I took the Mirabus de Dia, and Mirabus de Noche combo (see my travel tips). It might not be the best way to really 'explore' the city, but for the time limitations I had...that was my best option.
- Pros:Beautiful architecture, a wide variety of outdoor activities
- Cons:Craziest traffic ever!! Hanoi, you find an even match!
Mirabus is a fully-guided city tour organized by the City Council of Miraflores. There are basically 3 options; Mirabus... more travel advice
WaRPer's Related Pages
Lima Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "El_Sueco's new Lima Page*)"
- "Lima from Callao"
- "It Never Rains in Lima, but Maybe it Should"
- "LIMA... HELL OF THE GODS!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lima
- Hotels in Lima
- Transportation in Lima
- Nightlife in Lima
- Restaurants in Lima
- Shopping in Lima
- Warnings and Dangers in Lima
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lima
- 2 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Lima?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lima
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 18 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 4 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 21 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atlanta Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Juan Intro, 1 review, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 38 photos, 6 travelogues
- Luang Prabang Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jaisalmer Intro, 4 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos