"The Magnificent Court of Trapp" Caldonazzo by mirko77
Caldonazzo Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 31 photos
The Trapp family (Sound of Music, right?) owns a nice small castle few km from Trento, in Valsugana Valley, in direction of Padua.
The village is called Caldonazzo and it gives the name to the Lake Caldonazzo just next to it.
All year round, it's location makes it perfect for the odd half-day-trip from Trento.
In december it hosts one of the nicest X-mas markets
mirko77's Related Pages
Caldonazzo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skating (...trying to do it) on the lake."
- "The Magnificent Court of Trapp"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Caldonazzo
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Caldonazzo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caldonazzo
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asmara Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cape Town Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Almaty Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Guam Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Massawa Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hartbeespoort Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Vienna Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue