"Put on those walkin' shoes!" Lifou by peeweekathi
Lifou Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 80 photos
One day, cruise stopover, to the beautiful island of Lifou. Crystal clear waters, happy, friendly locals and fabulous scenery. Take a good camera and great walking shoes, you'll need them both! Plenty of great swimming and snorkelling areas. Not too sure about accomodation stays, but great for a one or two day visit.
All the beaches are good for snorkelling, but you'll have a long walk to a couple of the better ones. Go out at least 100 metres from shore, to see the pretty fishies:)
- Pros:Great beaches for swimming & snorkelling.
- Cons:Humidity & long walks to get there:)
- In a nutshell:Little Island Paradise.
The walking paths and tracks, to the churches, beaches & lookouts are great, with some smooth roads and a few 'bumpy'... more travel advice
peeweekathi's Related Pages
Lifou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a charming island & millions of butterflies"
- "Lifou....Loyalty Isalnds"
- "Put on those walkin' shoes!"
- "An Evening at a Family from Lifou"
- "Lifou- keep it a secret"
- "Snorkelling paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lifou
- Hotels in Lifou
- Transportation in Lifou
- Nightlife in Lifou
- Restaurants in Lifou
- Warnings and Dangers in Lifou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lifou
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Lifou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lifou
Photos in LifouSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Port-Vila Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Lifou Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Argentina Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Milan Intro, 3 photos
- Egypt Intro, 1 photo
- London 1 review
- Pisa Intro, 1 photo
- Nouméa Intro, 1 photo