"Greetings from Northern California" Planner4031's Profile
I hail from northern California-between Red Bluff and Redding and just south of the town of Cottonwood. This is at the northern end of California's Great Central Valley.
Winters here are cool and usually wet. Summers are dry and brutally hot. We have little legitimate Fall and Spring seasons. Photo above is looking southeast from our home over a fog shrouded sunrise atop the valley. Tuscan Buttes and Southern Cascades above foggy sunrise.
Rare valley snow with Southern Cascades in the distance.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 9 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
updated their Profile Page "Greetings from Northern California"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Greetings from Northern California"
- Commented on one of Andraf's Lassen Volcanic National Park travel pages
- Wrote a Review Big City, small airport about Flight / Airport Info in San Diego Transportation
- updated a San Antonio Travel Page "Beautiful City with Fascinating History"
- Planner4031 and sasak are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Forum "Booking Multiple travel modes..."
PhotosSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Switzerland 2 reviews, 3 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 3 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Vicksburg 1 review, 2 photos
- Alamogordo Intro, 3 photos
- Tucson Intro, 2 photos
- Mobile Intro, 2 photos
- San Diego 1 review
- Victoria Intro, 1 photo
- Phoenix 1 review