"Greetings from Northern California" Planner4031's Profile
I hail from northern California-between Red Bluff and Redding and just south of the town of Cottonwood. This is at the northern end of California's Great Central Valley.
Winters here are cool and wet. Summers are dry and brutally hot. We have little legitimate Fall and Spring seasons. Photo above is looking east from our home over a fog shrouded sunrise atop the valley. Taken in November, 2011.
Lassen Peak (elevation about 10,400 ft.) is about 40 miles away and is a dormant volcano that last erupted in about 1920. It is wiithin Lassen Volcanic National Park.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 6 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
updated their Profile Page "Greetings from Northern California"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Greetings from Northern California"
- Wrote a Review Expensive! in Switzerland Warnings and Dangers
- Posted in Travel Forum "Booking Multiple travel modes..."
- Commented on one of WulfstanTraveller's Red Bluff travel pages
- updated a Alamogordo Travel Page "Neat Regional Center"
PhotosSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Switzerland 2 reviews, 3 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 3 photos
- Vicksburg 1 review, 2 photos
- Alamogordo Intro, 3 photos
- Tucson Intro, 2 photos
- Mobile Intro, 2 photos
- Victoria Intro, 1 photo
- Phoenix 1 review
- Glenwood Springs 1 review
- Red Bluff Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.