Yerevan Favorite Tips by Narunj Top 5 Page for this destination
Yerevan Favorites: 16 reviews and 23 photos
Favorite thing: The local currency is Armenian Dram (AMD). The exchange rate is approximately 1 USD = 370 AMD. This exchange rate is not fixed and the dollar has decreased significantly since 2005 against the Dram. Currency can be exchanged at the airport, at banks and at most hotels as well as in many exchange points throughout the city. There are a number of ATMs in the center of Yerevan.
Armenia remains largely a cash-only economy. Credit cards are accepted at some businesses, at major hotels and restaurants in Yerevan, but rarely outside of the capital. Limited facilities exist for cashing traveler's checks and wiring money into the country.
More Reviews (9)
Narunj's Related Pages
Yerevan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yerevan ? The pink city of Armenia"
- "YEREVAN - The 2800 Year-Old City"
- "GET HERE BY VAN !"
- "Modern Yerevan"
- "Yerevan, the 13th capital city of Armenia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yerevan
- Hotels in Yerevan
- Transportation in Yerevan
- Nightlife in Yerevan
- Restaurants in Yerevan
- Shopping in Yerevan
- Warnings and Dangers in Yerevan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yerevan
- 10 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Yerevan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yerevan
Photos in YerevanSee All Photos (10)
- Istanbul Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yerevan Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Alexandria Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Tsaghkadzor 1 review