"MY HEART IS IN THE HIGHLANDS..." Narunj's Profile
Good day! I'm glad you have visited my page...
I'm Narunj from Yerevan, Armenia... Like all of you, I like travelling. And I truly hope that my travel pages will expand more and more in the near future.
Yes, I live in Armenia which is a landlocked country located on the Armenian highland (plateau). It is a country with a long and rich history, yet poor but noble plight. For those who haven't had the chance of visiting it yet, my words are: "Enjoy the pleasure of romantism of travelling in the ancient highland of Armenia..."
Will be happy to help you with any info regarding my country. It is where my heart is...
Personal Pages (2)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 31 Reviews
- 54 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Posted in Travel Antalya Forum "Re: only one spare evening in..."
- Narunj and AlperIst are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Great Place to Stay with Family in Tsaghkadzor Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Miscellaneous photos of Armenia"
updated their Personal Page "Miscellaneous photos of Armenia"
- Commented on a2lopes's profile page
- updated a Alexandria Travel Page "ALEXANDRIA ----- Al Iskandariya..."
- Istanbul Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yerevan Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Alexandria Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Tsaghkadzor 1 review