"MY HEART IS IN THE HIGHLANDS..." Narunj's Profile

Greetings from Armenia!

Good day! I'm glad you have visited my page...

I'm Narunj from Yerevan, Armenia... Like all of you, I like travelling. And I truly hope that my travel pages will expand more and more in the near future.

Yes, I live in Armenia which is a landlocked country located on the Armenian highland (plateau). It is a country with a long and rich history, yet poor but noble plight. For those who haven't had the chance of visiting it yet, my words are: "Enjoy the pleasure of romantism of travelling in the ancient highland of Armenia..."

Will be happy to help you with any info regarding my country. It is where my heart is...

Narunj

• Intro Updated Feb 19, 2007

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• kingip's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Happy B/D!

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2012 at 5:50 AM

Nice meeting you in today's birthday list. Wish you all the best to keep travelling years and years. Greeting from Malaysia.

• planxty's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2012 at 3:32 AM

Hello there Narunj. i have just doscovered your Yerevan page which is very useful. Armenia is a country I definitely wish to visit some day. fergy.

• June.b's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2011 at 4:01 AM

Great pic of the highland, planning to be there next year. Cheers!

• kokoryko's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2009 at 12:32 PM

Happy birthday to Erevan and the highlands Narunj.

• meiyergani's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Happy Birthday Narunj......Armenia is always fascinating.....cheeers from Bogor Indonesia

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2008 at 9:55 AM

Here's wishing you just a wonderful birthday filled with joy and love.

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2008 at 8:35 AM

Happy birthday Narunj! I still want to visit Armenia... All the best, Michele

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2008 at 3:33 AM

Happy birthday Narunj, and many happy returns of the day. Greetings from Lisbon which is waiting for your visit next year for the Euromeeting. Hope to visit Armenia some day and will ask you about information. Cheers

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!