"Edinburgh" Edinburgh by susancallus
Edinburgh Travel Guide: 3,520 reviews and 7,175 photos
My first time to Scotland.
I was so happy here! Probably I was thinking about the highlands! hehe :)))
This is a view of Edinburgh Castle from the Scott Monument! Fantastic!
Here is another famous view of Edinburgh. On the left is Hollyroodhouse Palace and on the right the Dynamic Earth with the backround of Arthur's Seat view.
- Pros:taxes are not so expensieve!
- Cons:better not to walk alone at night!
- In a nutshell:So full of history and nice buildings!
Sitting side by side the two bridges give a stark contrast of the engineering feats of two different centuries: The... more travel advice
To our surprise, as we where leaving Arthur's Seat we found ourselves in St Margaret's Loch! This is a very beautiful... more travel advice
susancallus' Related Pages
Edinburgh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Edinburgh Travel - A Special City - A Special View"
- "Scotland's Capital City"
- "Embra - Scotlands Capital City"
- "A guide to Edinburgh dining & nightlife"
- "Edinburgh - the capital of Scotland"
- "Opera and Graduation in Edinburgh"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Edinburgh
- Hotels in Edinburgh
- Transportation in Edinburgh
- Nightlife in Edinburgh
- Restaurants in Edinburgh
- Shopping in Edinburgh
- Warnings and Dangers in Edinburgh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edinburgh
- 14 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Edinburgh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edinburgh
Top 10 Pages
- Edinburgh Intro, 14 reviews, 45 photos
- Verona Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Venice Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Florence Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos
- Pisa Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- San Gimignano Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Loch Ness Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Fife Intro, 1 review, 7 photos