"My favourite dive spot" Pulau Tenggul by divecat1978
Pulau Tenggul Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 6 photos
I started to know about this place in year 2003. When my dive buddy called me to join for a dive there, he told me that it is a very unique place to see the underwater world.
Wow! When I was diving there, it was really amazing. The richness of those coral and fishes, really make my heart melted.
Well, it is famous among the divers for the drift dive - "The Highway" . Once you hit this highway, you will be carried by the current miles away. It is also the heaven of Nudibranch. During the month of June and July, the mating season for Nudibranch - you can see Nudibranch in pair and lay their eggs at the rocks and corals. If you are lucky, you might meet the whale shark in the monsoon season.
To go to Tenggol island, you either choose speed boat or fisherman boat. The speed boat will take around 45 minutes. However, if you are travelling with fisherman boat, it may take 2 hours to reach.
- Pros:Underwater world
- Cons:Too long boat trip to island with fisherman boat
- In a nutshell:Diving Paradise
It is also fun to go around the rocky part of the island. Not forget to visit the peak to have to look of the lagoon.... more travel advice
It could be lucky if you are at the season of turtle laying eggs. I had an experience seeing the turtle laying eggs. The... more travel advice
divecat1978's Related Pages
Pulau Tenggul Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Pulau Tenggul
- Hotels in Pulau Tenggul
- Transportation in Pulau Tenggul
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pulau Tenggul
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pulau Tenggul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Tenggul
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Doha Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Krabi Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Pulau Perhentian Besar 10 reviews, 5 photos
- Pulau Tenggul Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Maldives Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Pulau Lang Tengah Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Penang Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos