"A mum of 2 kids, who crazy about travelling" divecat1978's Profile
I was totally banned by my dad to travel with friends when I was young. I always travel with my parents to their hometown, Penang during school holidays.
However, when my class of 96 organised a trip to Pulau Kapas, Terengganu. I statred to love travelling. I earned some money from helping my mum with sewing, teaching young student and part time jobs. Thereafter, I went to Redang island every 2 years.
When I started to work, I joined my colleague for the company trip to Australia. The trip was exciting and memorable. The eager to travel further to other countries grew stronger.
Somehow, I took up an Open Water course. I love scuba diving and wanted more to see the underwater world of my country. I went to Tioman island, Tenggol island, Redang island and Perhentian island ( all these islands are in West Malaysia ). When I further proceed with Advance Water course, I went to Sipadan island and Mabul island, the most popular dive site in Asia.
Now, on and off, I will pack my dive gear to dive when there is time.
I like travelling since young though my parents used to keep us at home during my childhood. I like to backpack, with some money and travel alone to some nice travel spot. After marriage, I had 2 kids, a son and a daughter. They are the one who keep me stay at home, play with them and accompany to sleep. Yet, when there are times, I bring them along to travel with me. They are young but I want them to see the other side of the world. Office - loads of work, stress and tired. So, travel is another option to get stressless time.
I hope to travel to:-
1. Bali, Indonesia
2. Boracay, Phillipines
3. Hangzhou, China
8. London, UK
9. Miami, USA
10. Cape Town, Africa
1. Nusa Penida, Indonesia
2. Great Barrier Reef, Australia
3. Palau, Phillipines
4. Cebu, Phillipines
5. Cayman Islands, UK
6. Red Sea
7. Pulau Layang-Layang, Malaysia
8. Pulau Weh, Indonesia
9. Pulau Karuman, Malaysia
10. Pulau Kapalai, Malaysia
11. Palawan, Phillipines
It's been a while after travelling. I will be going to break away this time. Hubby had happily departed this world. Gonna miss him when festive season comes these years.
Well, I recently enjoyed a trip with my colleagues. We went to this place, Broga. It has beautiful mountain and an extreme camp for activities. I tried caving this time and it was really exciting. Though with my feet injury, I still managed to finish the course. Yahoo.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 82 Reviews
- 184 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Ko Samui Forum "Re: 5D/ 4N in Ko Samui"
- updated a Hanoi Travelogue "Tour around the city"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Tour around the city"
- divecat1978 and jayjayc are now friends.
- Commented on pieter_jan_v's profile page
- Wrote a Review Seafood to try in Kuala Selangor in Kuala Selangor Restaurants
updated their Profile Page "A mum of 2 kids, who crazy about travelling"
- Uploaded a Video to Yogyakarta
VideosSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos
- Siem Reap Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Doha Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Krabi Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Pulau Perhentian Besar 10 reviews, 5 photos
- Pulau Tenggul Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Maldives Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Pulau Lang Tengah Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos