Culebra Tourist Trap Tips by maharaja_joe
Culebra Tourist Traps: 1 reviews and 2 photos
One of the van drivers who takes you around to different parts of the island will take you to his brother's place for authentic Culebra dinner. The place is nothing but a little room tucked away behind the bar. We had the local delicies: Fried conch to eat and Scotch with coconut water to drink. The coconut milk has to be fresh or it ferments, thus ruining the taste of the drink. We tried one glass and decided the Medalla, the local beer was better. The food was too oily, but I am not sure if that's how its supposed to be or they made it bad. When the bill came, we were astounded with how much they had charged us.
Clearly, this was a wrong place to have dinner. I would not recommend this place at all.
More Reviews (5)
maharaja_joe's Related Pages
Culebra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of two Spanish Virgin Islands"
- "The Spanish Virgin Island"
- "Culebra - Paradise in Puerto Rico!"
- "pepperyparro's new Culebra Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Culebra
- Hotels in Culebra
- Transportation in Culebra
- Restaurants in Culebra
- Shopping in Culebra
- Warnings and Dangers in Culebra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Culebra
- 6 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Culebra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Culebra
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kampala Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Culebra Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Manaus Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Serengeti National Park Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Ngorongoro 4 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kabale District Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zanzibar Island Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Parintins Intro, 6 reviews, 1 travelogue
- Uzi Island Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.