"Shipshewana, Indiana Flea Market" Shipshewana by Jackelyne
Shipshewana Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 62 photos
Each year from the first of May through the end of October, you can find hundreds of vendors selling everything from fresh fruit to handcrafted furniture at the Shipshewana Flea Market. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays the small community of 536 comes alive with traffic lining the streets to see this “do not miss” Hoosier tradition.
The atmosphere surrounding the Flea Market is one of a kind. It is not hard to find a friendly face on these streets, nor is it difficult to keep oneself busy with the numerous activities Shipshewana has to offer.
“Shop ‘til you drop” is more than just a saying in Shipshewana! If hunting for treasures through the 1,000 plus Flea Market vendors is not enough to make you drop, you can walk across the street to the Trading Place Antique Gallery, or walk the short distance to the wide variety of shops
- Pros:Many one of a kind things from all around the world.
- Cons:Shop around to ensure that you get a good price.
- In a nutshell:So much to see you need more than a couple of visits to this flea market.
Don't ever believe a vender when they say that there the only one that sell that item. When shopping at a flea market... more travel advice
Jackelyne's Related Pages
Shipshewana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the heart of Amish country"
- "Indiana’s Amish Country: A Serenely Simple Life"
- "Enjoy Time Travel in Shipshewana, Indiana"
- "Amish Home in Shipshewana"
- "Flea Market Heaven"
- "Shipshewana, Indiana Flea Market"
- "SHIPSHEWANA, INDIANA: HEART OF THE AMISH COUNTRY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shipshewana
- Restaurants in Shipshewana
- Shopping in Shipshewana
- Warnings and Dangers in Shipshewana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shipshewana
- 3 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Shipshewana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shipshewana
Photos in ShipshewanaSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Shipshewana Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Goshen Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Colorado Intro, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 photos
- Arkansas Intro, 3 photos
- Iowa Intro, 3 photos
- Oklahoma City Intro, 3 photos
- Wisconsin Dells Intro, 3 photos
- Hot Springs Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.